Small family farms are a way of life for many folks living in District 5. Without the farming community, our society would not be able to achieve sustainable development. Miss Martínez-Wright wants to showcase the true magnitude of farmers’ resilience as well as showcase that when it comes to major corporations, farmers deserve to have their voices and options heard. Farmers deserve equal access to resources that ensure growth that provide security for livelihoods.
- Martinez-Wright will ensure small farmer protections in cases of acts of god.
- She will promote Missouri-grown projects.
- She is dedicated to working with various large agricultural companies to add additional research projects and or funding for projects.
- She plans to successfully navigate the feral swine issues.
- She will strive to ensure zero budget cuts on programs related to SNAP/ WIC.